You will like
Project Managing for a specialist sub-contractor in steel fabrication and installation for new build and fit-out construction. You will work on unique £Multi-Million Pound commercial/industrial projects and be engaged in a booming sub-sector of construction. They are, expanding in the UK are supported by a winning team that is regionally structured with HQ in Telford and will make a Site/Project Manager looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Site Manager or Site Project Manager job role itself, which is home-based, covering the midlands region, with some national travel and staying away. You will report to the Head of Projects for UK & Europe and your primary role is planning, executing, controlling & delivering projects on time & budget. More specifically:
- Day to day site supervision of direct and contract labour
- Scheduling work, booking in jobs/materials, creating reports
- Site inspections, client communication, problem-solving.
- Supporting Project Managers and Site Installation Managers
- Working on varied projects with values from £500K- £10M+
- Create a risk register and manage the construction schedule and delivery process
- Control costs and variations to allow timely invoicing of projects
You will have
To be successful as the Site Manager or Site Project Manager, you will need to have a background in construction and ideally, you will have the following:
- Proven working experience as a Site Manager AND Project Manager
- Experience in the construction/engineering sector is essential and project knowledge in storage, and racking installation is an advantage
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- The ability to be well organised & give high attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Good IT skills ideally including AutoCAD & MS Project
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates are required.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications are an advantage
You will get
As a Site Manager, you will enjoy a competitive salary likely £50K-£55K Neg + Package
- 33 days holiday inc all stats
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Company Car
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
You can apply
To Site Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB We are also recruiting Installation Managers and Project Managers across the UK. If you are interested, please forward your CV!