You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of steel construction, storage products, pallet racking, and mezzanine. They are, expanding in the UK and are supported by a winning team that is regionally structured with HQ in Telford.
You will like
The Regional Site Installation Manager job role itself, which is home-based, covering the southern region. You will be managing teams of site construction workers for warehouse installations and Cat B fit-out. More specifically:
- Day to day site supervision of direct and contract labour
- Scheduling work, booking in jobs/materials, creating reports
- Site inspections, client communication, problem-solving.
- Supporting Project Managers and Site Installation Managers
You will have
To be successful as a Regional Site Installation Manager, you will need to have a background in the construction industry and ideally, you will have the following:
- Experience in site management and supervising site workers.
- Possibly worked for a distributor of storage products/pallet racking etc.
- Knowledge of construction site operations and safety regulations
- Ideally, experience in pallet racking/mezzanines /warehouse fit out,
You will get
As a Regional Site Installation Manager, you will enjoy a salary of £35K-£40K PA + Package
- Company vehicle (van)
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Life Assurance
You can apply
To Regional Site Installation Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org