You will like
Working in Birmingham/Midlands region for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of steel construction, storage products, pallet racking, and mezzanine. They are, expanding across the UK and have established regionally structured site teams supported by HQ in the Midlands.
You will like
The Regional Site Installation Manager job role itself, which is home-based, (e.g. Birmngham, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby), covering the Midlands region. You will be managing teams of site construction workers for warehouse installations and Cat B fit-out. More specifically:
- Day to day site supervision of direct and contract labour
- Scheduling work, booking in jobs/materials, creating reports
- Site inspections, client communication, problem-solving.
- Supporting Project Managers and Site Installation Managers
You will have
To be successful as a Regional Site Installation Manager, you will need to have a background in the construction industry and ideally, you will have the following:
- Experience in site management and supervising site workers.
- Possibly worked for a distributor of storage products/pallet racking etc.
- Knowledge of construction site operations and safety regulations
- Ideally, experience in pallet racking/mezzanines /warehouse fit out,
You will get
As a Regional Site Installation Manager, you will enjoy a salary of £35K-£40K PA + Package
- Company vehicle (Car)
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Life Assurance
You can apply
To Regional Site Installation Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com