You will like
Working in Bristol/SW region in land remediation with a highly regarded and growing niche independent contracting firm handling large multi-technology soil and groundwater remediation. They offer a highly enjoyable working environment, with a range of interesting and diverse project types and commitment to health & safety.
You will like
The Setting Out Engineer Or Land Surveyor job, which is a great opportunity for a qualified specialist to join their existing team based from their Bristol or Raleigh office working on projects based across the South West or South East respectively. Primary responsibilities are:
- Use of GPS and total station equipment
- Setting out site information to include; contaminated area extents, formation levels, proposed development layouts etc
- Surveying of site features to include; excavation extents, stockpiles, monitoring wells, pile mats, sampling / testing locations etc
- Use of Autocad to produce, edit and process engineering information and drawings
- Training and supervision of staff to carry out interim basic setting out / surveying activities
- Experience using LSS software for volumetric assessments would be desirable although is not essential and full training can be provided
You will have
To be successful as Setting Out Engineer or Land Surveyor you will have relevant experience in either earthworks/contaminated land remediation or enabling/civil engineering/construction.
A valid driving licence is essential as the role will involve some travel (a vehicle can be provided if desired). Key personal attributes are good communication, a team player, organisation, resolve, flexibility and ambition.
You will get
As Setting Out Engineer or Land Surveyor you will enjoy a competitive salary £25K-£40K + Company Vehicle, Bonus & Significant Bens
There is significant scope for flexible working, along with significant benefits and rewards. There is also a lot of scope for further career progression.
You can apply
To Setting Out Engineer or Land Surveyor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com