You will like
Managing sustainability & regeneration from Doncaster with flexible working for this leading residential housing regeneration company in the UK, with an expanding portfolio of rented homes UK wide. Their growth is driven by investing in a more sustainable future for the private rental sector, cutting carbon emissions with more economical homes at fair rent for all. Values of care and respect for employees, tenants, suppliers, and investors have made the business what it is today.
You will like
The Senior Sustainability & Regeneration Manager job itself where you will be working collaboratively with the Board of Directors to realise the group vision for sustainability and regeneration.
This hands-on role will include developing policies and procedures which are sustainable, environmentally friendly and cost-effective while taking responsibility for our ECO (Energy Company Obligations) and grant funding needs across the Group.
Also building and inspiring a dedicated team to achieve defined goals and objectives and working as part of our Senior Management team. More specifically:
- Establishing framework contracts with various energy companies
- Implementing processes and systems across the business to deliver ECO credits for energy improvements
- Assessing all other retrofit funding options across the UK for retrofit energy measures
- Reducing carbon emissions and improving efficiencies
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with external stakeholders including subcontractors, suppliers, and clients
- Producing insightful Management Information
- Carrying out BREEAM assessments, SKA assessments, low carbon, and net-zero assessments
- Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements
You will have
To be successful as Senior Sustainability & Regeneration Manager you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Relevant experience of the ECO framework (Energy Company Obligations)
- A proven background in refurbishment /construction contract management
- Understanding of the residential retrofit market
- Ability to recruit, inspire and manage a team of direct reports
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to manage change
- Ability to work independently to achieve clearly defined goals
You will get
As Senior Sustainability & Regeneration Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary: £45K – £65K + Package
Company pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, annual company bonus (employee share scheme) flexible working arrangements including hybrid working, staff social events, professional mentoring scheme, career related training and development opportunities.
Flexible working arrangements, biannual People Development Plans, Private Healthcare options, a yearly performance-related share allocation scheme and real training and career development opportunities.
You can apply
To Senior Sustainability & Regeneration Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com