You will like
Working for a reputable consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering team in choice of Bristol, Manchester, London or Sheffield offices.
You will like
The Senior Structural Engineer job itself, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated professional team with a strong reputation for quality, technical knowledge and providing our public and private sector clients across with commercially focused solutions. Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
- Liaise with clients to identify their specific requirements;
- Deliver quality technical design, assessment and inspection reports in line with National Standards and the client-specific brief;
- Promote where applicable innovative solutions; and
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety requirements.
You will have
To be successful as Senior Structural Engineer you will need the following:
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer with minimum of five years’ relevant UK experience in bridge design
- Ability to write sound technical reports
- Ability to self-manage and support the team
- Ability and awareness of relevant bridge and Structural design software
- Ability to design in major materials including RC, Steel, masonry and timber
- Temporary works experience preferred
- Rail experience preferred
You will get
As Senior Structural Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £50K-£60K according to skills and experience, plus flexible benefits package
Annual salary reviews, Generous holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays, Fantastic training and development culture.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
To the Senior Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org