You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of steel construction, storage products, such as pallet racking, and mezzanine. They are, expanding in the UK and Europe and we are looking for an experienced Site Manager to commence in Dublin.
You will like
The Senior Site Installation Manager job role itself, site/field-based delivering major installation projects in UK & Europe.
- Working on varied project size/values, ~1M-10M Pounds/Euros
- Managing site H&S/RAMS/CDM e.g. conducting “Tool Box talks”
- Managing large site teams of direct and sub-contract workers
- Supervising fabricating/welding according to site plans, tolerances/loads.
- Supervising best-practice assembly/installation according to your experience.
You will have
To be successful as the Senior Site Installation Manager, you will need to have a background in warehouse sector construction and a healthy mix of the following:
- Proven working experience as a Construction Site Installation Manager
- Project experience in Warehouse Storage, Pallet Racking, or Mezzanines
- Solid understanding of systems construction, manufacturing, and site installation
- Experience in Manufacturing and installation projects within Steel industry
- Solid understanding of fabricating/welding & putting systems together onsite
- Advanced CDM Regulations knowledge, experience, and site H&S compliance
- Good client-facing communication skills and site leadership ability
- Strong track record managing site teams of direct and subcontract workers
- Well organised & give high attention to detail whilst being able to multi task.
- SMSTS/CSCS cards required
- ISOH/NEBOSH an advantage
You will get
As a Senior Site Installation Manager, you will enjoy a competitive salary to be discussed with qualified candidates + comprehensive package:
- 33 days holiday (incl stats)
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Company Car
- Company Laptop & Phone
You can apply
To Senior Site Installation Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com