You will like
Leading projects within an innovative waste-to-energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing a resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to play a lead technical & management role in mechanical/industrial product engineering for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
Crucially you will play a leadership role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value.
You will like
The Senior Project Manager job itself where you will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of assigned projects (up to the value £2m), along with the achievement of schedule, performance, cost, quality, health, safety and environmental requirements of the project in line with the objectives of the contract and the wider business. More specifically:
- Identifying and communicating the objectives for the project team in accordance with the contract terms, the scope of work and company policy.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities in agreement with departmental and line managers.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Responsible for development and growth of scope and associated revenue of assigned project as agreed within the Business Plan.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s) to include (but not limited to) resources, contractors and vendors.
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders
- Manage risks and issues for assigned project(s)
- Ensure all objectives of the project are met to include schedule, cost, quality and HSE
- Management of change and variance to scope for assigned projects
- Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice internally.
- Ensure compliance with internal and contractual Project Management guidelines
- Identifying and communicating the objectives for the project team in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and company policy.
- Ensuring project close out in all aspects of the project.
- Any other activities that would be realistically required of the role.
You will have
As Senior Project Manager, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Professional accreditation – PMI, PMP etc desirable.
- Proven experience in a senior client-side project management role, ideally in an Engineering related field.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Budget management and forecasting experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
You will get
As Senior Project Manager, you will enjoy a salary of up to £60K + Package
25 days of holiday per year, Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
Challenging & diverse projects, Travelling opportunities, Career growth and international mobility, Great learning and development opportunities.
You can apply
For the Senior Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com