You will like
Working for this specialist UK environmental consultancy Leeds office specialising in urban regeneration and property development projects in the UK They are renowned for pragmatic and commercially sound environmental advice and your voice will be heard here.
This highly sought-after specialist consultancy employs many of the most highly regarded Practitioners in the UK. They work on a great range of significant and challenging projects UK wide. They are an employer of choice with a really vibrant culture, along with agile working which is highly tailored to suit your personal situation.
You will like
The Senior Planner job itself which is will be rewarding but challenging. You will work alongside Directors to deliver expert planning advice and manage a varied project workload, including major residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes. You will manage and build relationships with new and existing clients, enabling the business to continue to thrive and grow.
You will be responsible for preparing and submitting a cross-section of planning applications, appeals and pre-application enquiries, as well as local plan representations, sometimes with limited oversight. As part of your role, you may call upon and oversee the work of more junior members of the team.
You will be the first point of contact for project teams, local planning authority officers and other stakeholders, playing a leading role in client/project meetings and responsible for driving development forward and helping our clients achieve their development-related objectives. You will also be the face of the firm, representing the business and our clients at public meetings and other events.
You will have
To be successful as Senior Planner, you will ideally have
- RTPI accredited degree
- Eligible for Chartered membership of the RTPI (will ideally have achieved)
- Extensive planning experience across a range of sectors, with the ability to apply this in a consultancy environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the planning process, including both development management and local plans
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in working with clients and consultant teams
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior members of the team and business support staff
You will get
As Senior Planner, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £30K to £40K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
In addition, you will enjoy a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
You can apply
To Senior Planner by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to email@example.com