You will like
Working in Galway City, Ireland for this leading global medical device specialist with market leadership in biotech, life-sciences, healthcare & medical sectors,
You will like
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Device role itself where you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s VIP program.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
- Maintain a valid capacity model in co-operation with the line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely).
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
You will have
To be successful as Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Device you will have
- HETAC Level 8 qualification (240 ECTS points) in engineering or a relevant field,
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant manufacturing or medical device industry experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities, and initiative.
- Strong People Management experience is essential
- Project Management experience
You will get
Competitive Salary, EURO 55K-75K DOE + Package TBA
You can apply
To Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Device by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.