You will like
Management Consulting for one of the world's leading engineering professional services firms providing technical consultancy to the built and natural environment in their London office or remote #WFH.
With a heritage spanning over 150 years, my client has a history of excellence. Specialising in a range of engineering design services, they have extensive UK coverage and a growing international presence. This is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through their work, they make a positive difference in the world.
You will like
The Senior Management Consultant job opportunity, where you will support the Strategy and Economics Advisory capability within my client’s Business Investor Advisory team based in the London office with significant flexible working arrangements in place, including working from home, #WFH!
You will be responsible for leading project engagements for a variety of private and public sector clients, including major infrastructure funds, private equity firms, institutional investors, lenders, multi-national corporates, and government agencies across the world.
Projects will typically involve commercial due diligence, corporate strategy and sustainable investment advisory, and will require a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis skills including:
- Commercial analysis, market assessments and market sizing, and developing business plans;
- Interviews and workshops with internal and external experts on complex issues, and to inform the due diligence or strategy and sustainable investment advisory projects;
- Preparation of reports and presentations for clients;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, and supporting business development, project proposals and project delivery;
- Contributing to the development of my client’s modelling and other in-house economic appraisal and commercial assessment tools;
- Mentoring and developing team members on a regular basis and contributing to the team’s learning and development;
You will have
To be successful as Senior Management Consultant, you will have previous experience in leading commercial due diligence and strategy assignments for private sector clients including a variety of financial institutions and corporate clients, and governments and government agencies. The ideal candidate will also have experience of leading such assignments across one or more key sectors including clean energy transition, transport, TMT and wider utilities. Plus a healthy mix of the following:
- Core skills in commercial due diligence and market analysis, and business plan development;
- Ability to work with short lead-in times and strict project deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to engage actively with other team members and clients, and to communicate with impact;
- Highly numerate, and comfortable with critical thinking and problem solving;
- Strong knowledge of analytical and presentation tools, including MS Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Strong interest and proven capability in business development and client engagement.
You will get
As a Senior Management Consultant, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £45K-£60K + comprehensive benefits package.
To reward your hard work and commitment my client offers both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry-leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection. You will also have access to a Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share Payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
You can apply
To Senior Management Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK_MS JSM 1036