You will like
Working from Sheffield Office for this up and coming independent environmental consultancy providing solutions to challenges in infrastructure and development. They are renowned for expertise in planning rules and environmental regulations. They are involved in the UK’s most exciting development projects, ranging from nationally significant transport infrastructure and renewable energy development to new settlements and urban regeneration.
You will like
The Senior Flood Modeller or Principal Flood Modeller role itself where you will
- Act as client lead, liaison with regulators and other external organisations (independent).
- Technical reporting and review of colleagues reporting (i.e. Level 1, 2 and 3). Review (independent)/approval (independent/under supervision, on a project by project basis).
- Providing technical expertise to colleagues where they are technical expert in their discipline (independent).
- Preparation, review and submission of fee proposals ready for reviewer approval.
- Responsibility for meeting client deadlines and expectations (independent).
- Financial management; setting up projects on PIM, line items, client contact details, forward forecasting and invoicing (independent).
- Management of one or more Assistant Consultant and Consultant grades staff (independent), approval of timesheets and regular review of progress (independent).
- Report to team Principals/Associates (independent).
- Completing timesheets and project tracking sheets (independent).
- Site walkovers and access negotiation (independent).
- Risk assessments; preparation of RAMS, review RAMS of all grades (independent).
This is a full-time post loosely based from offices in Sheffield. However, please talk to us if you would like to work flexibly and we will also consider job share/part-time arrangements.
You will have
As Senior Flood Modeller you will be a Consultant with proven experience in the assessment and development of flood risk and drainage related projects, who can deliver technical reports and proposals to a high standard, ready for reviewer approval. · Takes responsibility of own project budgets. · Provides technical leadership, coordination and delivery of own projects. · Contributing to a multi-disciplinary service provision and takes a discipline management role. · Possess the ability to build on existing client relationships and identify new work streams. · Commercially aware and have the drive and ambition to support the success of the team through project delivery. · The ability to mentor Assistant to Consultant staff, ensuring technical excellence within the local office. More specifically:
You will get
As Senior Flood Modeller, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £30K-£45K+ Neg plus a generous package TBA
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Senior Flood Modeller by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org c