You will like
Specialising in energy with a world-leading independent consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering and technical advice to a range of prestigious firms both in the UK and Globally. They have enjoyed unprecedented growth since they were established ~10 years ago and now boast offices throughout the UK and globally. You can play a key part in their future success story.
Their key services are engineering and environmental consultancy services on a range of activities including asset optimisation/management, feasibility and resource evaluation, environmental planning support, energy yield assessments, licensing and consent, feasibility studies, engineering design and socio-economic assessments. They work across every stage of projects from early feasibility studies, through planning to design, construction and asset management.
You will like
The Senior Energy Consultant job itself which is an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious energy management specialist to play a key role within this highly regarded consultancy. As a key part of an established team, you will be working with a wide range of prestigious clients, undertaking a variety of work around energy efficiency and net-zero. More specifically:
- Providing technical expertise and advice in relation to energy efficiency improvements and in renewable and low carbon energy generation.
- Site-based assessments and opportunities identification, covering a full range of technologies including CHP, renewables, HVAC, lighting, boiler and steam systems, refrigeration, compressed air and electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- Due Diligence/technical feasibility assessment including technical and business case modelling.
- Energy auditing, energy and carbon footprinting and compliance reporting.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of datasets/establishing baseline performance and monitoring and targeting protocols.
- Advise on energy legislation - UK and potentially international - including SECR and ESOS requirements.
- On-site technical investigation for savings opportunities, including housekeeping, business operational change, industrial process efficiencies and low/zero-carbon energy systems.
- Contribute to proposal preparation.
Location: UK Flexible – Bristol, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh
You will have
To be successful as Senior Energy Consultant at this senior level, you will ideally have 2+ years of relevant industry experience working within the energy management/services industry. You will need a sound understanding of energy management practices, principles and methodologies, strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
The role genuinely offers fantastic scope for the individual to play a key role within this rapidly growing and dynamic consultancy.
Based on their success to date and the business plan moving forward this firm can satisfy even the most ambitious individual.
You will get
As Senior Energy Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary, £40K-£45K + Significant Benefit Package
You can apply
To Senior Energy Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org