You will like
Working in Energy Audit for this substantial specialist energy and sustainability consultancy. Their expert staff in the energy services team, provide renowned consultancy services in sustainability, carbon tracking and compliance.
Being part of this fantastic organisation will enable you to be involved with a range of challenging and complex projects that will rapidly develop your career and experience.
You will like
The Senior Energy Auditor job itself where you’ll responsible for carrying out onsite energy audits, reporting to clients and for providing an initial source of technical advice, on energy related matters, to clients (and personnel as required) such that service elements e.g. compliance, energy efficiency and energy transition to e.g. lower carbon operations, are identified and handled in a professional manner. The Senior Energy Efficiency Auditor will work closely with other staff, especially Energy Services personnel, our team of Consultants, the Consultant Group Manager and external specialists, to support the overall service offering to clients. Responsibilities: The Senior Energy Efficiency Auditor will be a qualified ESOS Lead Assessor and will be required to be involved in all aspects of Energy Services Dept. services (both technical and compliance). More specifically:
• Provide support to other Energy Services staff on technical matters. • Carry out onsite energy reviews/audits e.g. for compliance (ESOS or EEDA8) or energy/carbon efficiency etc. both in the UK and overseas (e.g. Europe) and generate professional reports on these audits. • Where required, present reports to clients either in person or via Zoom/Teams etc. • Liaise as necessary with external specialists or partners in the fulfilment of these services while ensuring that we remain as a main point of contact for service and or project management. • Maintain the support of the consultant team over the implementation of the e.g. ESOS report and other recommendations by involving the relevant consultant (where required) in visits or significant Zoom/Teams calls to discuss existing ESOS report recommendations and to identify areas for implementation (short, medium and long term). • With other Energy Services personnel, identify potential future equipment / service requirements, and suppliers, and work with the Senior Energy Services Consultant to maintain and expand our third party network. • Assist in the expansion and / or upgrade of services to include, as an example, any the following: o ESOS regulations (revised requirements under consultation) o CCA reporting (revised requirements under consultation) o Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations o EUETS / ISO certification (currently through third parties) o CPD Reporting (currently through third parties) o ESG / TCFD
Location: Surrey, hybrid or remote and flexible working options all on the table.
You will have
To be successful as Senior Energy Auditor here, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- ESOS Lead Assessor – High standard of accreditation (e.g. CIBSE, EMA etc.).
- EED A8 – Experience in auditing across Europe in line with the compliance would be beneficial.
- Chartered Energy Manager.
- Understanding of compliances (ESOS, ISO 50001, SECR, EUETS, CCA, TM44).
- Extensive experience in energy modelling, energy assessments, surveys and audits in the commercial and industrial sector, as well as in investigating energy systems and the potential for renewable and on-site generation of energy.
- Ability to discuss report work and recommendations from energy site audits with clients.
- Be prepared to travel in the UK and Europe for site visits/audits.
You will get
As Senior Energy Auditor, you will enjoy a competitive salary of ~£40K-£50K + Package.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Senior Energy Auditor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org