You will like
Working for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving environmental team in London Bristol or Manchester.
You will like
The Senior EIA Consultant job itself that is an exciting opportunity for you to work within a dynamic, environmental and multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of high profile projects.
The EIA team has helped clients successfully deliver high-profile estate regeneration projects, mixed-use urban developments, strategic land schemes, tall buildings, industrial & logistics facilities and port upgrades across the UK and you will play a key role in future projects. More specifically:
- Day-to-day EIA project management and coordination, primarily for large-scale urban development projects
- Acting as lead author and editor of environmental statements
- Attending meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities and statutory and non-statutory consultees
- Managing project budgets for internal and external teams, including invoicing
- Assisting with preparing fee proposals
You will have
- Education to at least degree level in environmental science or a related subject
- Ideally five years’ consultancy experience
- Demonstrable track record in managing and delivering proportionate EIA on complex sites in the UK
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IEMA
- Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK EIA Regulations, as well as the planning system
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
You will get
As Senior EIA Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary of £30K-£40K according to skills and experience, together with flexible benefits package
The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
To the Senior EIA Consultant job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org