You will like
Working for this global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy, specialist niche manufacturer of high-performance products and provider of independent assurance services. Their rail consultancy business is renowned for expert advice and independent assurance across the UK & EMEA, and models core values such as integrity and innovation.
They are a forward thinking employer and have flexible working arrangements including remote working, working from home #WFH, or you can work out of any UK office location. including London, Bristol, Cambridge, Derby, Glasgow, London Manchester and York.
You will like
The Senior Consultant Rail Security job itself where to meet the needs of the modern railway we are looking for an engineer who can deliver assurance both of safety and security. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced and flexible safety engineer with some experience in undertaking security risk assessments in a rail environment, or alternatively a security specialist who has worked in a rail environment with capability in the Common Safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment (CSM-RA) and safety management principles. Work will include delivering a wide range of security and / or safety engineering projects on projects encompassing all railway technical and operational subsystems to ensure compliance with relevant standards. More specifically:
Leading and delivering security engineering deliverables in compliance with the Network Rail Security Assurance Framework (SAF) and/or relevant standards for railway Operational Technology (OT) on a range of infrastructure and rolling stock projects including:
- Preparation of Security Engineering Plans (SEP).
- Development of Security Engineering Assurance Documents (SEAD)
- Development of systems definition and safety plans,
- Hazard identification workshops
- Risk assessment and hazard record management activities
- Development of Safety Justification Reports.
- Complete customer facing reviews and risk assessments,
- Provide bid support and management of new project
You will have
To be successful as Senior Consultant Rail Security you will have a healthy mix of the following
- Qualified to a degree level in a relevant discipline and deally a Chartered Engineer
- OR a combination of other educational qualifications / relevant experience.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the UK rail industry.
- Knowledge and experience of cyber security, risk assessment methodologies and principles
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as:
- DfT /NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework
- Rail Industry Standard RIS-0700-CCS - Internet Access on Trains for Customer and Operational Railway Purposes
- Network Rail Security Assurance Framework (SAF)
- ISO27000 series - Information Security Standards
- ISA/IEC 62443 - Industrial Automation & Control Systems Security
- Knowledge of the UK/EU Railway Operations, Engineering and Standards.
- Knowledge of the CSM-RA regulation or a similar application of engineering safety management (e.g. CENELEC EN50126/8/9 standards).
- Knowledge of hazard/threat identification and analysis techniques and management of hazards/threats through safety hazard records/security risk registers.
- Working knowledge in HAZOP/HAZID in a railway environment or similar.
- Knowledge of engineering safety management and compliance with EU and UK law relating to engineering safety
- Understanding of railway operational technology.
You will get
As Senior Consultant Rail Security, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £60K-£65K according to skills and experience, together with a flexible benefits package.
Benefits include Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Disability Insurance, Life Cover, Dental Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Computer Lease Scheme and Travel Insurance.
You can apply
To the Senior Consultant Rail Security job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com