You will like
Operating within leading chemical manufacturer for global aviation, industrial manufacturing and maintenance markets. This innovative firm specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative, speciality chemical solutions primarily for the aerospace sector. The challenge is to develop innovative technologies which not only deliver value to customers but also contribute to long term environmental sustainability. Due to significant business growth, this is a great opportunity to play a lead role in developing a distributer network throughout Thailand in a fascinating company poised for exponential growth.
You will like
The Sales Manager job itself which will suit a highly motivated, energetic, high performing sales manager, to meet our metalworking fluid market customer and growth targets, by keeping our company competitive, and innovative. More specifically:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan, which optimizes and expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong, profitable presence. The main focus will be to identify & appoint a distributor network throughout Thailand for the metalworking fluid business.
- This will involve motivation to distributor sales teams, incentivisation, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring.
- Achieve growth and hit financial targets, by successfully managing and developing the Distributor sales teams and the B2B sales team who sell to end-users.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, by partnering with them, understanding and reacting to their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets, new opportunities, and market trends in terms of new products and competitor status
- Excellent written & spoken English language skills.
You will have
To be successful as Sales Manager you will have the following qualifications/experience
- Degree in marketing or business administration.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excels at selling tangible, value-generating solutions into a B2B market.
- Strong ability to coach sales reports to a higher performance level.
- Track record of successful distributor management.
You will get
As Sales Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, Bhat 80K-120K (experience dependant)
You can apply
For the Sales Manager job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.