You will like
Working in order fulfilment for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible head office location in Telford.
You will like
The Sales Administrator or Fulfilment Coordinator job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, vibrant sales/fulfilment office in Telford
More specifically as the Fulfilment Coordinator/Order Processor, you will:
- Report into the Customer Services Manager.
- Process all sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate installation orders and maintain material masters for supplier parts.
- Identify and chase missing information that prevents orders being processed.
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support in administration tasks.
You will be working Full-Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week. Monday – Friday roughly 9 - 5, Friday 9.00 – 4.30 with paid lunch.
You will have
To be successful as the Sales Administrator or Fulfilment Coordinator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Sales Admin / Sales Order Processor / Customer Service role
- Ideally from a Manufacturing / Logistics / Import- Export / industry background.
- Excellent keyboard / accurate data entry skills.
- Qualified to GCSE or Level 2 grade or above in Maths & English.
- Organised with high attention to detail.
You will get
As a Sales Administrator or Fulfilment Coordinator, you will enjoy a salary of £20K-£24K plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Sales Administrator or Fulfilment Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org