You will like
Winning clients for an innovative waste-to-energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing a resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation.
Crucially you will play an active role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value.
You will like
The Sales Administrator known as Proposals & Marketing Coordinator job itself which is an important link in the sales team and ensure that customers receive correct and clear offers and price calculations; based on the information you receive from the sales managers & application engineer. You receive the appropriate equipment (products) & prices to include in your quotation from the application engineer.
- Prepare the documentation/proposals in close collaboration with the commercial director & application engineer.
- In collaboration with the communication agency:
- Support in the coordination of marketing activities (fairs, events, promotional leaflets, internal events, etc)
- Production of presentations, brochures, invitations, price lists, customer gifts, etc.
- Assist marketing with technical collateral and providing support at exhibitions/conferences
- Exploit waste performance reports data eg Creating meaningful collateral for commercial purposes
- Maintain FAQs database
- Log queries via CRM
You will have
As Sales Administrator/Proposals & Marketing Coordinator you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Experience in drawing up quotations, in a commercial setting, either in (internal) sales, sales support, or a commercial administrative employee.
- You have a higher education in a commercial, technical, or administrative direction, or are qualified by experience.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You can draw up proposals in French & English (with technical support from the engineering team).
- You have an eye for detail, with strong planning and organisational skills
- You are interested in working in a technical environment.
- You can easily switch your focus between several projects/ markets, and would enjoy a diverse & varied role
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
You will get
As a Sales Administrator/Proposals & Marketing Coordinator, you will enjoy a salary of £TBA+ Commission + Benefits Package
25 days of holiday per year, Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
You can apply
For the Sales Administrator/Proposals & Marketing Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com