You will like
working in Bristol as Contaminated Land/Remediation specialist consultant with a highly regarded and growing niche independent contracting firm my client offers a highly enjoyable working environment, with a range of interesting and diverse project types.
You will like
the Remediation Project Manager or Senior Engineer job, which is a great opportunity for a qualified specialist to join their existing team based from the Bristol Office working on projects based across the South West..
- Profitable delivery of remediation projects.
- Supporting bids/tenders.
- Work with Directors to design, scope and price remediation works
- Tender compilation including report review, risk analysis, take-offs, pricing
- Schedules, programmes, proposal documents etc with support as necessary
- Work with Operations team to ensure objectives and scope are delivered
- Valuations, invoicing and client liaison
- Identify key risks/issues during projects, communicate and resolve with the team
- Ensure that health, safety & environmental obligations are met
- Supervise/mentor technical staff
- Report writing and compilation – strong written skills required.
- Technical review of data/reports
- Build and maintain relationships with clients/consultants/suppliers to optimise current and future contracts performance
You will have
to be successful as Remediation Project Manager or Senior Engineer you will ideally have a minimum of 5 years professional experience, with significant experience in contaminated land, remediation projects, including contracting and project management.
You should have knowledge of a range of soil and groundwater remedial technologies, asbestos in soil, and the CLAIRE Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice are required.
Key personal attributes are good communication, a team player, initiative, organisation, resolve, flexibility and ambition.
A valid driving licence is essential.
You will get
As Remediation Project Manager or Senior Engineer you will enjoy competitive salary of up to £45K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
There is significant scope for flexible working, along with significant benefits and rewards. There is also a lot of scope for further career progression.
You can apply
To Remediation Project Manager or Senior Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.