You will like
Working for this esteemed national property and surveying practice from Bristol Office with work from home WFH arrangements.
You will like
This Rating Partner AKA Lease Advisory Surveyor job itself which will suit you if you are a Chartered Surveyor with extensive experience in Rating who is looking to progress your career with a successful and award-winning firm.
You will provide high-quality advice to corporate occupiers, property companies, developers and investor clients throughout the UK on all aspects of business rates consultancy for an existing client base, dealing with appeals through to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber). You will be confident in dealing with colleagues and clients, at all levels, delivering consistently at a high-level through effective communication, prioritisation, multi-tasking with a ‘can do’ attitude. Using your own initiative, you will maintain and grow existing client relationships, and generate new business opportunities.
- Dealing with appeals.
- Provide high-quality rating advice to a range of clients with different requirements.
- Responsibility for the delivery of work in a timely manner.
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships.
- Develop and pursue new client contacts.
- Wider business development
You will have
To be successful as Rating Partner AKA Lease Advisory Surveyor you will have
- Degree in property/surveying discipline
- Chartered Surveyor Status
- Demonstratable expertise in rating
- Superior communication and presentation
- Excellent Client Care and Service Delivery
- Strong report writing skills
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A highly motivated commercial approach
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Hold a full driving licence
You will get
As Rating Partner AKA Lease Advisory Surveyor, salary is negotiable, likely ~£60K-£70K + bonus scheme, company pension plan plus comprehensive benefits
You can apply
To Rating Partner AKA Lease Advisory Surveyor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org