You will like
Working for this well-established Building Services Contractor, providing a range of engineering, design, installation and commissioning services to construction companies across the UK. With over 30 years’ experience within the Building Services industry, they are focussed on providing clients with a breadth of design and install services. They work across a number of industries, including Care Homes, Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail and Leisure.
You will like
The Quantity Surveyor Building Services job itself where you will be involved in procurement, contract administration, setting up subcontracts, sub-contract valuations, measurement and final account negotiation. You will be monitoring the progress of sub contractors, cost forecasting and maintaining a good working relationship with all stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be representing the company at commercial meetings and produce quality written materials as and when required. Additional aspects of this role will include:
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
You will have
To be successful as Quantity Surveyor Building Services you will likely be working within a Building Service environment at present and ideally be working at a Senior level.
You will get
As Quantity Surveyor Building Services you will enjoy
- Salary:£50K-£60K Neg + Package
- Company car (or allowance) 23 days holiday, Pension Scheme, BUPA, Private Medical.
You can apply
To Quantity Surveyor Building Services by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org