You will like
Quantity Surveying & Cost Consulting for leading independent property consultancy with expertise in sustainable development and building performance. They are an employer of choice, and this is a great opportunity to join their people known for originality diversity and confidence.
You will like
The Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor job itself where you will play a key part in the cost consultancy team in London/Birmingham, working on a wide and varied range of projects in a commercial environment. You will be client facing working with enviable national clients.
- To deliver cost planning and cost management services in relation to construction projects and in support of the wider building consultancy team.
- To help deliver and support the growth of the cost consultancy service line and expand the existing offer to key commercial investor clients within office, retail, industrial and commercial office portfolios.
- Pre and post contract stages including feasibility studies, cost planning, reporting on tenders and agreeing final accounts
- Work to support the growth and expansion of cost consultancy services
Location: London or Birmingham, with flexible working #WFH
You will have
To be successful as Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- MRICS qualified with 2+ years PQE
- Sound knowledge of building contracts including JCT
- Deliver services with autonomy and engender confidence in clients
- Diligent in experience with complex projects
- Must be a good team player but able to work independently
- Confident, client-facing communicator both verbally and in writing
- Commercially focussed: Capable of developing client relationships and ability to network at business development events/seminars
- Leadership qualities to assist in team and office growth ahead
You will get
As Quantity Surveyor you will enjoy a competitive salary of £40K-£75K + Package
- Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday (27 for Associate and above)
- Flexible & hybrid working
- Generous car allowance
- Season Ticket Loan, Cycle scheme and company pension scheme (after waiting period)
- Sponsorship is available to complete Chartership if applicable
You can apply
To Quantity Surveyor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.