You will like
Ensuring quality within innovative waste-to-energy engineering firm, in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing a resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to play a lead technical & management role in mechanical/industrial product engineering for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
Crucially you will play a leadership role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value.
You will like
The Quality Engineer or Quality Technician job itself where you will report to the Supply Chain Manager & work with vendors, engineers, technicians, and other parts in the business to support the company’s purchasing program, technical vendor management & Quality Management System (ISO 9001). Whilst also working with the business & their technical documentation activities associated with the design, build and certification of special-purpose units in the Waste to Energy Sector. More specifically:
- Reporting to and working closely with the Supply Chain team.
- Working with engineers, technicians and other stakeholders in the business
- Technical assessment of completed vendor work packages to ensure projects meet technical, design and operational standards.
- Supporting activities for the company Quality Management System (ISO 9001), such as: maintaining the Company’s Documentation System to ensure the required business documents are in place, in use and up to date for all business functions.
- Maintain a system for evaluating the Company’s Supply Chain, performing supplier evaluation, and maintenance of an approved supplier list.
- Operational, Technical and dimension checking of company supplied goods
- Management and maintenance of spares programme:
- Completion of documentation for supplied goods including CoC’s, date of manufacture, country of origin etc.
- Help drive Continuous Improvement within the organisation, including capturing customer feedback; organising project reviews with a cross-functional team to capture best practices.
- Supporting the technical documentation activities in the business, such as: Prepare and execute FAT and SAT (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) equipment Validation Protocols & dimension checking.
- Oversee testing and analysis for standards and product requirements compliance including the development of deviations, investigations, impact assessments and other forms of quality and regulatory documentation, again, as needed.
You will have
As Quality Engineer or Quality Technician, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Quality Management &/or engineering experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 & continuous improvement programmes.
- A good attitude & attention to detail is essential
- Good self-organisation skills & a willingness to learn
- Good familiarity with MS Office products
You will get
As Quality Engineer or Quality Technician, you will enjoy a salary of £35K-£40K + Package
25 days of holiday per year, Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
Challenging & diverse projects, Travelling opportunities, Career growth and international mobility, Great learning and development opportunities.
You can apply
For the Quality Engineer or Quality Technician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org