You will like
Acting as RP for this global pharmaceutical distribution firm, based from Elstree near Watford Herts, providing medicine and essential medical products, to people worldwide. They prioritise emerging markets, partnering with innovative companies to deliver their products to the regions they cannot reach. Today they are renowned for quality in time-critical, temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics and GDP/GXP compliance in over 90 countries.
You will like
The Quality Assurance Manager (QA Manager), Responsible Person (RP) job itself at an interesting and challenging workplace, with a diverse range of products, suppliers, and customers, both UK and international, from pharmacies to wholesalers to hospitals. Multiple products sourced from multiple suppliers in multiple countries are dispatched to multiple customers in multiple countries. The product range includes prescription-only medicines, OTCs, devices, brands, generics and PIs, ambient temperature and fridge lines, controlled drugs and health foods. Orders are both small and large, and of moderate to extremely high values. A fully functioning and robust QMS exists and is continually evolving, amongst a small QA team which is always busy and continually working to tight deadlines.
- Accountable for the paper-based Quality Management System (QMS) by implementing the requirements of EU GDP.
- Remain up to date in GDP and logistics developments and emerging regulations to guide the maintenance of the QMS and guide Senior Management.
- Deciding on the final disposition of stock affected by return, rejection, recall, on-hold or suspected of being falsified.
- To provide effective management and support to all members of the Quality Assurance department.
- Authorising or signing off various processes and procedures as the RP.
A more detailed job specification is available to shortlisted candidates on application.
You will have
To be successful as the Quality Assurance Manager (QA Manager), Responsible Person (RP) you will have attributes in keeping with company ethos – professional, hands-on and results-driven. You will be motivated to achieve success, but also work collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve the company goals. Requirements:
- Currently/recently named as RP on an active WDA(H) licence for a minimum period of two years.
- Degree qualified in a relevant pharmaceutical or life science-related subject.
- Decisive thinker able to work within agreed timelines.
- Comprehensive experience of investigating complaints and deviations using previous experience and highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Understand the requirement of carrying out EEA and International bona fide customer and supplier checks.
- Extensive experience of authoring and reviewing new and existing company procedures.
- Experience of performing Internal and External Audits.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively control conflicting priorities.
- A team player, with excellent listening and communication skills who is able to provide feedback in a constructive and articulate manner, and capable of working unsupervised and alone.
- Experience of report writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
You will get
As Quality Assurance Manager/Responsible Person, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary to £80K + Bonus + Benefits
You can apply
To Quality Assurance Manager/Responsible Person by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com