You will like
Working for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving civil/structural rail/transportation engineering team in Birmingham/Midlands.
You will like
The Project Manager Rail job itself that is an exciting opportunity for you to work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team that have seen significant growth in the rail sector and has been appointed on a number of high-profile projects and long terms frameworks. We are searching for a Project Manager to join our growing team based at one of our national offices, taking day-to-day responsibility for project and bid delivery. We are searching for a Senior Rail Project/Bids Manager to join this growing team based in a choice of Midlands office locations.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated professional team with a strong reputation for quality, technical knowledge and providing our public and private sector clients across the with commercially focused solutions. More specifically:
- Ensuring our culture of safety and commitment to the environment is maintained and promoted through our project delivery and teams
- Day-to-day management of projects including planning for and the ongoing management of scope, cost, quality, risk, safety, health and environment issues
- Working within the project management system using specified project management tools and procedures to deliver projects on time and on budget;
- Managing cross-discipline project teams, including the flow of information between the employer teams, client and stakeholders
- Mentoring junior project management staff to ensure their continued professional development
- Ability to proactively recognise risk and uncertainty within projects, and to develop plans to mitigate and eliminate such risk.
You will have
To be successful as Project Manager Rail you will have
- Eng in engineering
- Preferred Qualifications C.Eng- Chartered status
- At least ten years* previous experience in a rail project management role
- Familiar with Network Rail, TfL and other key client’s delivery process and requirements
- A full UK driving licence.
- Project management qualifications preferable
You will get
As Project Manager Rail you will enjoy a competitive salary of £50K-£60K according to skills and experience, together with a flexible benefits package
The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
To the Project Manager Rail job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com