You will like
Operating within this visionary design firm from Indiana with expertise in architecture, engineering, and construction management, primarily for ICI projects in INdiana. Due to sustainable business growth and succession planning, this is a great opportunity for a construction & civil engineering professional to join this high pedigree firm.
You will like
The Project Manager Civil Engineering job itself which represents a great opportunity for the civil engineer that wants to work in a firm that is growing, but still maintains a small firm culture.
- Has responsibility for managing, organizing & executing engineering projects.
- Direct the project team on private projects.
- Attend project and planning meetings.
- Assist in marketing and business development.
- Deals directly with permitting, zoning, planning and other officials on project issues.
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget and quality goals.
You will have
To be successful as Project Manager Civil Engineering, you will have:
- University - Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 Year Degree - Civil Engineering
- PE - IN preferred (may look at EIT)
You will get
As Project Manager Civil Engineering salary is negotiable, likely between $65K & $95K + package + progression
You can apply
For this Project Manager Civil Engineering job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.