You will like
Working for a world leader in the innovative seating solutions for education, theatre & sporting venues. They are a highly successful distributor installer of traditional & hi-tech products that are best in class. They will make an excellent employer for a capable Project Manager / Project Coordinator with construction/architecture
al/engineering background looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Project Manager role itself based either at Wiltshire HQ, (Warminster Westbury Frome area), plus visits to project installation sites. More specifically:
To deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget. Manage projects from inception through to completion to ensure customer satisfaction/sign off. Manage the processes involved in a timely manner, ensuring project profitability and that the best long term interests of the company are upheld. Work in accordance with project management work instruction. Continuous improvement of services to internal and external customers
You will have
To be successful as a Project Manager you will have appropriate skills/experience as below:
- Proven project management experience – managing multiple projects.
- Engineering/technical qualification/background advantageous (understanding of engineering drawings desirable)
- Technical & commercial background.
- Good negotiation skills
- Conversant with PM principles and an understanding of modern manufacturing techniques and methods
- Good Information Technology skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of latest H & S requirements, particularly working on building sites.
- Able to do regular business trips (to client sites etc.) within the UK and abroad as Necessary
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills-
- Able to develop effective relationships with internal and external contacts at all level
- Self Starter who can work on own initiative with good commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively manage a heavy workload and conflicting priorities.
- Professional approach. Able to develop processes with a continuous improvement attitude.
You will get
As Project Manager, you will enjoy Salary £30K-£35K + Vehicle + Package
You can apply
To Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com