You will like
Working for pioneering specialist within the geotechnical site investigations for offshore renewables, offshore oil & gas, nearshore civil infrastructure, scientific research and offshore mineral exploration. Due to continued growth, we are now seeking to recruit a Project Manager for their expanding Bristol SW Operation. They are an excellent employer who are committed to providing employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning as well as personal growth and we encourage creativity and innovation.
You will like
The Project Manager job itself where you will manage projects assigned. The position is office-based with visits to the field operations as necessary, primarily during mobilisations to promote core HSE values and highlight contractual requirements to all internal parties. More specifically:
- Responsible for all aspects of a geotechnical contract including client liaison, planning and scheduling, commercial control, staffing, supervision of execution.
- Subcontract management including soil testing laboratories and freelance personnel.
- Approval of engineering and issuing of reports including bearing capacity calculations, piled foundation design, liquefaction assessment and pile driving analyses.
- Responsible for the quality of service to internal and external clients including interested parties.
You will have
To be successful as Project Manager, you will have
- A recognised qualification in Engineering/Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
You will get
As Project Manager, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £45K-£50K + Package.
You can apply
To Project Manager, by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com