You will like
Managing high-end commercial projects for leading independent property consultancy with expertise in sustainable development and building performance. They are an employer of choice and this is a great opportunity to join their people known for originality diversity and confidence.
You will like
The Project Manager job itself which is an excellent opportunity to work as part of the London development and project consultancy team, providing high calibre project management services to high-end commercial clients. You will deliver current project workload, including investor-led refurbishment, added value and new build schemes across commercial office, residential, retail and industrial asset classes, as well as build relationships with existing and new clients.
- Project management services on office, retail, residential (and other) new build, refurbishment, alteration, extension, and fit-out projects on schemes typically ranging from £2m to £30m, but with some far in excess of this.
- Contract Administration and Employer’s Agent Role
- Enhance consultancy service offering for project delivery
- Administering JCT contracts, including experience in contractual issues such as extension of time, loss and expense claims etc.
- Building new business to support strategic growth objectives by securing repeat business through successful project delivery.
Location: London, with flexible working #WFH
You will have
To be successful as Project Manager you will be a senior project manager or for someone looking to make the step up to associate level to work with a people-focused organisation and an enviable client list. Plus you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- MRICS or MAPM qualified
- Ideally from a Building Surveying or technical background (Architecture or Engineering)
- Strong relevant track record in project delivery (with large degree of autonomy)
- Ability to meet and exceed fee targets
- Building client relationships with positive outcomes
- Leading project teams and building trust
You will get
As Project Manager, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £40K-£75K + Package
- Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday (27 for Associate and above)
- Flexible & hybrid working
- Generous car allowance
- Season Ticket Loan, Cycle scheme and company pension scheme (after waiting period)
- Sponsorship is available to complete the APM Project Management Qualification.
You can apply
To Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com.