You will like
Delivering a warehouse fit-out project in MK - Milton-Keynes, Bucks, for an award-winning specialist fit-out contractor for commercial/industrial clients UK wide.
You will like
The Project Manager job role itself, which is site-based in MK - Milton Keynes for ~20 weeks delivering a fast-track fit out project for traditional interiors and specialist racking at blue chip logistics client.
Role: On Site Project Manager
- Develop & Manage the Programme
- Coordinating Prelims and Attendances
- Supplier Work Package / Budget Management
- Client Management & Meetings
- Usual Health & Safety, Quality, Variation
- Weekly Reporting Regime & Risk Management
Work Package: £2-3Million Of Construction Fit-Out
- Traditional Interiors Fit Out: Electrical, Lighting, Partitions, Ceilings, HVAC etc
- Cleanroom / Production Area : Partitions, Electrical, Lighting, HVAC etc
- Racking / Warehouse Install: Pallet Racking, Lighting
You will have
To be successful as the Project Manager, you will need to have a background in construction and ideally, you will have the following:
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in construction/engineering
- Project knowledge in storage, and racking installation is an advantage
- Good Communication Skills and Stakeholder Management
- Health & Safety Qualification
- Fit Out Construction Experience
- Programme Management
- On-Site Management of Contractors
- Reporting & Project Risk Management
- SMSTS and CSCS certificates are required.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications are an advantage
You will get
As Project Manager, you will enjoy a competitive rate, Circa £300-£350 Per Day, DOE
You can apply
To Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com
NB We are recruiting Site Installation Managers and Project Managers across the UK. If you are interested please forward your CV!