You will like
Leading on major projects in London, for this leading Construction Contractor, focused on civil engineering and operating across the UK and Ireland. They have a balanced portfolio across civil and structural projects and cover commercial, residential, infrastructure, utilities and specialist jobs including demolition, asbestos removal & waste management. They have an impressive order book with varied projects from £1M – £20M+. Culture wise they care about employees and are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction.
You will like
The job as Project Manager Hard Landscaping, working as a key part of the regional management team where you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and up-skill across a diverse range of projects, including basements, sub and super-structures. More specifically:
- Providing leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with all respective licence, agreements and consents.
- Management of the project budget to build and contract administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and project reporting
- Direct employee and sub-contractor management including surfacing, paving, waterproofing contractors.
- Liaising with a range of built environment professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects
- Designing and managing the construction programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule
- Organisation and management of temporary works
This role would suit both experienced Project Managers as well as Project Engineers ready to take the next step. Commencing on civils projects within London (I.e., hard landscaping, groundworks, infrastructure), you will help transform outdoor spaces by bringing to life creative and complex landscape designs supported by our clients, including principal contractors and developers.
You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged
You will have
The Project Manager Hard Landscaping, the role is best suited to a collaborative and influential leader, with demonstrable project management skills developed with a civil engineering contractor. More specifically:
- Demonstrable experience with a civils I.e. hard landscaping/groundworks/infrastructure specialist contractor.
- Successful delivery of projects over the value of £2m.
- A higher-level qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering (preferable).
- Enthusiasm, drive and professionalism in leading your team
You will get
As Project Manager Hard Landscaping, you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £65K-£75K, plus benefits
- 26 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- 6% Pension
- £6K Car Allowance
- Flexible benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
- Private, family business with a strong social purpose and respectful culture
You can apply
To the Project Manager Hard Landscaping job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org