You will like
Working for this world-class Power Engineering Solutions provider with an established reputation for customer responsiveness and technical expertise. Their solutions stand behind thousands of T&D projects in over 100 countries around the world. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, the project manager will manage and coordinate the development of customer paid development projects in the field of analysis and modelling of electricity distribution networks and renewable energies.
You will like
The Project Manager job, within the Energy Automation Solutions Division. This position is located in St-Bruno-de-Montarville, Montreal, Quebec. where you will be responsible for:
- Manages customer paid software development projects, ensuring high standards in efficiency, on time delivery, and scope management.
- Performs analysis on business requirements and produces technology designs and estimates as required.
- Prepares and actively manages project schedules.
- Provides status reports on project budget, schedule, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Effectively communicates with all project stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Proactively identifies and addresses project risks and issues.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, support, sales and finance.
- Identifies lessons learned and contribute to methodology improvements.
- Establishes trust and develops long term relationships with customers.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration in the work environment.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
You will have
To be successful as a Project Manager here, you will
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- 8+ years of experience in software development project management.
- Experience working with business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Solid understanding of project and program management standards, methods, and techniques.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate, manage conflict and manage risk.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Fluency in English, French (working proficiency).
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant certifications (PMP).
- Experience in the electrical utility sector.
- Knowledge of power system engineering analysis
You will get
As Project Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary of $90K-$120K + Benefits
You can apply
To Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org