You will like
Coordinating installation projects for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. The specialist mezzanine and pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Project Coordinator job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, fulfilment team office in Telford
More specifically as the Project Coordinator, you will:
- Reporting into the Fulfilment Director with a dotted line to Installation Manager
- Coordinate installation orders and maintain material masters for supplier parts.
- Installation scheduling including materials supply, direct and subcontract labour loading
- Identify and chase missing information that creates bottlenecks in the process
- Customer communication by phone and email throughout project life-cycle
- Work with the customer service team to provide project admin support
The Project Coordinator will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours , plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You will have
To be successful as the Project Coordinator, you will have a healthy mix of the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in project coordinator or project planner role
- Experience in construction, engineering or manufacturing industry
- Ideally, experience managing complex installation projects UK wide
- Good IT skills including MS Office suite and ideally SAP experience
- Qualified to GCSE Level 2 grade or above in Maths & English
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and work well under pressure
You will get
As a Project Coordinator, you will enjoy a salary of £22K-£25K negotiable on qualifications/experience.
You will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours, plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Project Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org