You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of engineering solutions for industrial applications. This specialist division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Project Coordinator/Fulfilment Coordinator job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, fulfilment team office in Telford
More specifically as Coordinator you will:
- Report into the Customer Services Manager/Team Leader
- Process sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate installation orders and maintain material masters for supplier parts.
- Identify and chase missing information that prevents orders from being processed. Invoices being raised etc.
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support in administrative tasks.
- Assist accounts team with finance ledgers, sales ledger/purchase ledger etc.
You will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours , plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You will have
To be successful as Project Coordinator/Fulfilment Coordinator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good track record in a Sales Admin / Sales Order Processor / Customer Service role
- Ideally from a Logistics / Export / Manufacturing industry background.
- High attention to detail with excellent keyboard and accurate data entry skills.
- A confident, calm, multi-tasker that thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Qualified to GCSE/equivalent or above level in Maths & English.
You will get
As a Project Coordinator/Fulfilment Coordinator, you will enjoy a salary of £20K-£23K negotiable
Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours , plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Project Coordinator/Fulfilment Coordinator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org