You will like
Working in Western Canada, (location TBA), for this global leading bio-pharma firm with opportunity for growth, providing strategic, essential products before, during & after Covid-19!
Members of this pioneering firm share a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
You will like
The Program Manager job itself where you will
Responsible for the overall management of a large program consisting of multiple, interdependent projects or a portfolio of multiple related and/or unrelated projects, to ensure the overall strategic goals for the site, business unit, and company are achieved.
- Plan, develop, monitor, track and document milestones and key project/program events.
- Provide leadership and vision and motivate cross-functional project teams to achieve corporate goals though the implementation of the program/project plans.
- Develop and communicate program/project goals and deliverables and evaluate progress to promote successful achievement of corporate strategic goals.
- Manage the contractual, technical, and financial requirement of each program.
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day aspects of program/project and scope.
- Ensure deliverables prepared by team are acceptable before submission to the sponsor/client.
- Implement strategies to minimize deviations to the project/program plan, mitigate risks and ensure the program remains in alignment with the corporate goals.
- Develop the technical and financial plans for proposed programs/ projects by assigning tasks to cross-functional groups and consolidating the information obtained.
- Analyze the proposed plans for feasibility and fit within the overall strategic goals of the company and make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Provide support, direction and leadership to the Project Managers for the management of specific project within the Program Manager's program/portfolio.
- Ensure the Project Managers and Associates have the skills and resources to perform delegated responsibilities.
- Perform regular performance reviews according to corporate policy.
- Work with finance for the development of revenue forecasts and cost budgets.
- Review and update the revenue and cost budgets to align with programs. Manage and adjust program to meet revenue and cost budgets.
- Identify actions that will result in costs savings and identify and propose scope changes that may increase revenue.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the prioritization of resources to best meet the strategic business objectives.
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Provide regular updates on the program/project status, including milestones achieved, mitigation plans for identified delays or risks, changes in project scope, and project financials.
You will have
To be successful as the Program Manager you will have relevant education & leadership experience:
- Minimum post-secondary education, preferably in business or scientific fields
- 5-10 years experience preferably in Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology industry and Project Management
- Solid leadership, interpersonal, analytic and problem-solving skills, combined with strong written and presentation skills, and the ability to negotiate and positively influence peers
- Must be results oriented, flexible, demonstrate a significant level of initiative, and have the ability to comprehend detailed and complex strategic, technical, financial, and marketing issues.
- Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit.
- Successful Completion of a Criminal Record Check.
You will get
As Program Manager, you will enjoy a highly competitive Salary $Negotiable + Benefits + Relo
You can apply
To Program Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 01275 331307.