You will like
Working in market-leading technology business in the UK, specialising in Intelligent Traffic Systems - ITS. They have a clear purpose to improve society through a safer, more environmentally friendly and faster road network that helps drive the UK economy. They are known for quality, reliability and innovation and trust us as a long-term partner. The UK organisation is an end-to-end business with manufacturing, R&D, service, projects and sales and enjoy the backing of renowned global engineering and technology parent.
You will like
The Production Manager PCB Operations role itself which is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manufacturing manager to lead the PCB team in delivering on all the operational targets. Define and monitor appropriate KPIs and improvement targets together with management and function heads. More specifically:
- Drive the lean deployment programme and continuous improvement culture across the team.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of the PCB team, ensuring that we develop our employees’ careers effectively.
- Building the strategic and annual operating plans for PCB operations.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that results are delivered with a “one team” mentality.
- Represent the product line from a technical and customer-facing perspective.
- New business development both within the Traffic business and externally.
- Lead the seamless introduction of NPI projects in PCB.
- Customer experience is a key focus for us – ensuring we offer the best possible quality and delivery performance to our end customer is key to our continued success.
- Focus on improving lead times across the value streams and reducing inventory.
- Ensuring the team and processes can react quickly to external challenges and disruptions.
- Stay up to speed with the latest industry best practices and technology and ensure we are at the leading edge of the electronic industry.
- Continuously improve operations and supporting processes, develop this mindset throughout the PCB team, engaging with the business and across functions to identify meaningful opportunities for improving business efficiency within PCB.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the manufacturing team, and act as a conduit between manufacturing and other business functions, interpreting business issues, and objectives strategies, to ensure communication is effective at all levels.
You will have
To be successful as Production Manager PCB Operations you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Operations management experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Experienced Lean practitioner.
- High level of verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage.
- Has proven experience of managing at all levels of manufacturing management, Possesses a comprehensive understanding of material management, technical and process techniques.
- Leadership skills by managing larger teams, influencing outcomes and key project decisions with the ability to drive decision making within a matrix organisation and influencing within a global team structure
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal; adept at creating and delivering presentations with appropriate messaging and focused recommendations
- Excellent organisational skills; proactive management of multiple tasks of varying complexity simultaneously
- Negotiation and strong persuasive abilities, diplomacy, networking and positive influencing skills.
You will get
As Production Manager PCB Operations, you will enjoy a competitive salary £40K-£55K+ Package including holiday allowance and pension.
They celebrate the fact that employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, it is a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
D&I ethos: “ … If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool”.
You can apply
To Production Manager PCB Operations by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com