You will like
Working for a world leader in the innovative seating solutions for education, theatre & sporting venues. They are a highly successful distributor installer of traditional & hi-tech products that are best in class. They will make an excellent employer for a capable Technical Service Coordinator with construction/engineering/construction background looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Process Engineer role itself based at Wiltshire HQ, (Warminster Westbury Frome area), joining the team on a permanent basis.
As a Process Engineer you will be technically minded with a mechanical / engineering background and be able to support internally and externally customers in terms of quality and supply through to the design of projects from conception through to handover and installation. More specifically:
- Compile detailed production manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by engineering schedules in a timely manner and to high-quality standards.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required to a high level of accuracy.
- Seek to continuously improve design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility.
- Communicate with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacturing of products.
- Ensure processes in your control adhere to health and safety requirements and relevant standards.
You will have
To be successful as a Process Engineer you will have appropriate skills/experience as below:
- Mechanical / Engineering background.
- Able to interpret manufacturing drawings.
- Ideally degree educated within a technical degree although not essential.
- CAD Experience desirable.
- Excellent team player contributes and willing to take on personal development and training to support the role and business success.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel and Word)
- French Speaking (Fluent)
You will get
As Process Engineer, you will enjoy Salary £22K-£25K + Package
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme with up to 4% employer contribution
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Health Care cashback plan
- Free Parking.
You can apply
To Process Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org