You will like
Working for the Sustainability division of this global environmental and assurance consultancy in London, Manchester, or Glasgow office(s). This fantastic employer has an awesome track record of awards recognition including Top Employer several years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
You will like
The Principal Sustainability Consultant job itself where my client is looking for an ambitious Sustainability professional to join this Global consultancy in their established team
You will be responsible for the provision of sustainability and assurance services to a suite of high-profile and diverse clients. This role can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you are willing to travel when required. My client has a network of offices around the UK.
Capitalising on my client’s huge portfolio of existing clients, both National and International, as well as a wealth of internal resources at your disposal, you will have uncapped potential in building and developing your career. More specifically:
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget; to manage resources in the delivery of the projects; to undertake regular project reviews and ensure quality of delivery.
- To hold project progress and review meetings with project teams, and to provide regular feedback to team members.
- Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients.
- Be exemplar in client management and relationship building.
- To follow all financial and risk procedures in the delivery of projects
- Support the definition of the current and future market, market drivers and service offerings for the business.
- Support in the development, and play an active role in the delivery, of the annual Sustainability Business Plan.
- Provide tender responses to clients.
- Keep abreast of current sustainability trends, legislation, national and international standards.
- Ensure that adequate technical tools and facilities are available and maintained to industry standards.
- Work with business unit Director to ensure resource plans match the order book demands.
- Monitor individual utilisation versus targets.
- Be able to communicate regularly and effectively both internally and externally.
- Provide direction and performance management of staff.
This exceptional role offers you the chance to join this highly influential team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
You will have
To be successful as Principal Sustainability Consultant, you will have:
- Upwards of 7 years relevant industry experience
- Significant sustainability consulting/advisory experience
- Experience in global sustainability and assurance standards and guidelines
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to influence others to develop new skills and enhance existing ones.
- Ability to think both globally and locally when developing and communicating objectives and strategies.
- Strive to improve performance and uses innovative methods to get there.
- Detailed and in-depth understanding of commercial risk
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
You will get
As Principal Sustainability Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary: £55K-£65K + Package:
- The comprehensive financial package includes a competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face-to-face and e-learning programmes.
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands.
You can apply
To Principal Sustainability Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org