You will like
Operating at the Principal level within a successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for the quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff.
You will like
The Principal Public Health Engineer job itself, working for our client in either their London or Bristol office, where you will provide detailed, coordinated and cost-efficient public health design advice to a varied client list.
This will mean tailoring a comprehensive service of specifications, calculations, and reports. Specifically, you will produce designs for above and below ground drainage systems, rainwater and roof drainage designs, hot and cold-water services and fire suppression systems to standards, budget and deadline.
Your duties will see you working across all projects and sectors, including education, healthcare, retail, residential and commercial, so you will always be challenged and stimulated to make the most of your skills.
You will be required to work with minimal supervision and will be responsible for their own individual projects, including the programming and cost control of their input. In this role the ability to react efficiently to multiple tasks and tight deadlines is essential.
You will have
To be successful as Principal Public Health Engineer you will have
- Experience in the designs of Public Health systems
- Understanding of all drainage services incl rainwater and domestic water services required
- Able to Produce of calculations, reports and specifications with good written communication skills
- Attendance at DTMs and client meetings
- Site inspection duties.
- Proficient in CAD and Revit
- Conversant with relevant British Standards and Building Regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Have in excess of 4 years’ experience in a consulting environment
You will get
As Principal Public Health Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £50K-£53K and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Car allowance and access to a wide range of lease cars
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with your service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Voluntary benefits scheme
Also be assured of a friendly and dynamic team working environment, hybrid working & opportunities for career progression.
You can apply
To Principal Public Health Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org