You will like
Working in Bristol for a high pedigree multidisciplinary consultancy who are renowned for providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
You will like
The Interim Principal Electrical Engineer (Building Services) in Bristol, is a great 6-month opportunity, due to an increased workload, to support our client on a variety of projects in the UK and overseas.
The successful Principal Electrical Engineer (Building Services) will be responsible for:
- Electrical services design on large projects and lead overall MEP on small to medium sized projects within the office.
You will have
To be successful as Principal Electrical Engineer you will have:
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering through all stages of the design process
- Autonomous approach and able to lead small to medium sized projects
- Ability to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver & control the tasks required
- Appreciation of client needs, with the ability to fulfil a client facing role
You will get
As Principal Electrical Engineer you will get a good hourly rate, up to £35PH for an interesting 6-month interim position with a blue chip-consultancy.
You can apply
To Principal Electrical Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org