You will like
Working for this specialist sustainability consultancy in Central London, including flexible working WHFH. They are known for providing innovative and bespoke ecological solutions and promote a holistic partnership approach to work on a diverse range of significant and challenging projects. Scope of services includes biodiversity, climate change, corporate responsibility, carbon management and providing innovative solutions to other sustainability-related challenges. They provide a vibrant and dynamic working environment for their staff, including home working and flexible hours.
You will like
The Principal Carbon & Sustainability Consultant job itself which represents an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and proven carbon and sustainability press specialist to join a leading Independent award-winning Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity offering the successful candidate a role that will significantly broaden and diversify your career.
The role offers you the chance to work with a range of prestigious clients across multiple sectors. You will be undertaking a range of interesting and diverse sustainability and carbon work with a fantastic range of prestigious clients. As well as this, the opportunity offers you strategic responsibility and mentoring a junior team member. The firm has a varied portfolio of prestigious clients including landowners, developers, architects and local authorities, thus giving you a greater breadth of work than is often unavailable in other consultancy roles.
Due to the ongoing success of my client, they have created this role in order to enable further growth and delivery of their strong order book.
The role will entail interacting with a range of clients and helping them identify and support their carbon and sustainability strategy. You will be providing innovative and cutting edge solutions available in the market.
You will be responsible for mentoring staff and undertaking technical reviews. The role will also enable you to have input into strategy and new business generation.
Location: Central London (2 days a week working from home available, part-time also considered)
You will have
To help this firm to drive their offer to the next level we require an ambitious and enterprising individual with a focus on applying their skills on strategic corporate and masterplanning projects. To be successful as Principal Carbon & Sustainability Consultant, you will have
- Ideally 7+ years of professional experience supporting carbon and sustainability projects.
- Graduate (MSc desirable) in a relevant scientific degree.
- IEMA membership or equivalent (desirable).
- Highly organised and motivated individual.
- Based in or around London (or be willing to travel into the office 3 days a week) and have access to a car with full driver’s licence.
- Experience of line management and technical review responsibilities.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Highly numerical and analytical skills.
- Specialist knowledge in: Energy and Carbon, Building Performance, Natural Capital, Climate Resilience, Health and Wellbeing, Social Value, Circular Economy
You will get
As Principal Carbon & Sustainability Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £55K together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- Extensive benefits package including healthcare, pension, generous holiday entitlement.
- Performance bonus, typically paying 10% per annum.
- Flexible working conditions, including regular homeworking and flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Significant training budget.
You can apply
To Principal Carbon & Sustainability Consultant by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to email@example.com