You will like
Working for a long-established utilities company based on the South Coast near Portsmouth in Hampshire who are renowned for delivering Excellence for its Customers, their People and for the Environment. You will play a key role in planning and delivery of critical utility services in the region.
You will like
The Planning and Dispatch Administrator job itself, to be based at their site in Havant, where you will carry out duties In line with the Company’s Key Values of Excellence, Respect, and Integrity
- Reporting to the Production Technical Team Leader
- Management of a centralised ‘back office’ support function
- Dealing with all incoming/outgoing communications for the Production Technical teamwork flow.
- Ensure planned and reactive maintenance activities are dispatched to the team
- Ensure operability of Water Treatment Works, Service Reservoirs and other Company Technical assets.
You will have
To be successful as Planning and Dispatch Administrator job itself, it is likely that you have technical skills/experience from utilities or related industry. Potentially having filled the role of Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Coordinator, Service Manager, Planner/Scheduler Parts Coordinator, or Helpdesk. You will meet the following requirements:
- Recognised supervisory qualification or give a commitment to obtain such a qualification.
- Ideally IOSH Managing Safely or a commitment to obtain a qualification.
- Full UK driving licence (You will be required to undertake a Driver Assessment).
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a changing environment, experience and training in the activities to be planned, and a good understanding of water supply and treatment processes.
- Work at all times in line with our values of excellence, integrity and respect.
- A pro-active approach to health and safety along with a good knowledge of all relevant health and safety including the provision of risk assessments.
You will get
As Planning and Dispatch Administrator you will enjoy a competitive basic salary of around £31,005 - £34,314 per annum is offered.
Additional Company benefits include generous holiday and pension entitlement plus life assurance cover.
You can apply
For Planning and Dispatch Administrator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.