You will like
Working for this iconic global retail fashion brand based from Copenhagen, Denmark.
You will like
The Payroll Specialist job itself, available on a 6-month fixed term contract where you will take ownership of the Nordic payroll. More specifically:
- Undertake pay runs as specified and agreed in the annual payroll calendar, produce and distribute payslips.
- Troubleshoot payroll errors and make system corrections as needed ·
- Manage necessary bank transactions, as well as tax and social insurance payments ·
- Reconcile net payroll, tax funding, third party payments and general ledger postings ·
- Manage year-end reconciliations and provide necessary reports for Finance/ external parties to ensure operational compliance
Hours: Monday to Friday 38 hours per week.
You will have
We are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist. To be successful as the Payroll Specialist you will meet the following requirements:
- Must have experience working within a nordic payroll function, ideally in a medium/large company.
- Ideally have a Payroll Qualification. ·
- SAP experience or experience with a comparable HRIS/ Payroll System ·
- Experience with time and attendance software ·
- Excellent knowledge of Excel ·
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office tools – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you are based in Denmark and available immediately, with all the relevant experience, then we would love to hear from you.
You will get
The Payroll Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary of E33K - E43K EURO Neg + Package
You can apply
For Payroll Specialist by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org