You will like
Supervising parts for this privately owned reputable local chew valley motor dealership. They have built a great reputation as a trustworthy professional garage that is the first choice for private and commercial clients in the region. They are also a first-class employer and have a friendly, loyal stable team who are well looked after. This is an unusual opportunity, in fact, to get in with them :)
You will like
The Parts Supervisor role itself which is a varied role where you will oversee the Parts department at this reputable local main dealer. More specifically:
- To oversee the running of all aspects of our Parts department, ordering and managing parts, oil and tyres.
- Supporting the needs of the technicians and the vehicles they are working on.
- Manage the warranty process, ensuring that claims are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage special-order parts and the follow-up of these.
- Plus an element of cover in service reception.
You will be on a 45-hour-per-week contract, there will also be Saturday morning cover on a four-weekly rota (1 in 4) paid at a premium rate.
You will enjoy ongoing training and development and excellent career prospects.
You will have
To be successful as Parts Supervisor, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Proven Supervisory experience.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work positively.
- Keep up to date with any training and process or procedural changes.
You will get
As a Parts Supervisor with this generous family business you will enjoy:
- A very competitive salary with OTE ~£25K DOE
- Company pension.
- Discounted rates on labour, parts and MOT’s.
- On-site parking.
- Sick pay.
- Monthly bonus scheme.
You can apply
To this Parts Supervisor job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org