You will like
Operating within innovative energy developer firm in bespoke power plants with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing a resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They design, build, manage & maintain Multi-MW energy centres. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to play a lead operational technical & management role in energy space for a fascinating company poised for significant UK growth. This vibrant company will make an excellent employer for an autonomous senior engineer and manager who can be proactive & take this role to the next level!
You will like
The Operations Manager / Engineering Manager job itself where you will be responsible for managing operations and maintenance of multiple power plants at client sites in England/UK. Challenges include improving availability, incident response, enhancing process and procedure, recruitment/training/management, raising health & safety standards.
You can be home based with some meetings at HQ in London & site visits as required. The role will commence on a 12+ month fixed term contract (FTC), at which point you will discuss moving on having moved the business forward or transitioning to another role within this flexible firm!
- Maintaining high availability of a portfolio of operating assets
- Health & safety & quality compliance. Sign off RAMS & PTW.
- Managing operational run times of engines
- Reacting to National Grid STOR TRIAD & capacity market events
- Providing M&E input to new designs
- Analyse BMS data for continuous improvement
- Specialist contractor management
- Site security & access control
You will have
As Operations Manager / Engineering Manager, you will have:
- Engineering Degree Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- ~10 years operational engineering leadership experience
- Experience within the power/energy generation sector
- Experience managing direct employees & contractors.
- Good understanding of H&S, including RAMS/Permits
- Good problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Vision, credibility & strong communication skills,
You will get
As Operations Manager / Engineering Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £60K-£75K plus comprehensive package TBA including a fully expensed company car.
You can apply
For the Operations Manager / Engineering Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.