You will like
Working in Oahu, Hawaii for an award-wining multi-disciplinary architecture, design & engineering firm, providing full-service construction and project management with A-E design services. This high pedigree firm works with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges. If you're willing and able to relocate to Hawaii, so could you!
You will like
The Office Engineer job itself where you will apply sound and diversified knowledge of engineering and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. The Office Engineer will make decisions independently on engineering problems and methods and will work closely with Clients, Contractors, and third parties that are involved with projects. More specifically:
• Review and process design requirements- RFI’s, submittals, project changes.
• Coordinate Field Inspectors and ensure all pertinent information is passed on and noted.
• Reading and comprehend plans and specs, be able to make connections between field plans/specs.
• Perform worksite visits and maintain logs.
• Research and respond to RFIs as needed.
You will have
To be successful as Office Engineer you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and minimum of 5 years of construction experience in the field performing in a similar role for a contractor or as an owner’s representative as well as holding a Professional Engineering license/EIT certification.
- IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, and AutoCAD
- Experience using scales and concrete/soil testing equipment helpful.
- Should be a creative, persuasive, critical thinker, and must be aware of the ethical issues of an engineer.
- Able to read and understand project contracts, specifications, and drawings.
- Able to travel to different work sites
You will get
As Office Engineer you will enjoy competitive Salary: $55K-£85K USD
Great opportunities for career progression!
You can apply
To Office Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org