You will like
Working for a highly reputable facilities management, property management, project management, contractor who are a genuinely fantastic company to work for, look after their staff well and have established and stable contracts nationwide. They will make a great employer for an experienced Electrician who may be looking for a great new job.
You will like
The Multi Skilled Plumber job, for the Birmingham West Midlands region, where you will be responsible for
- Carrying out a wide range of plumbing works - planned and reactive maintenance.
- Working mobile across the Midlands
- Working on a range of sites which could include government buildings, education, retail, offices
- Providing excellent customer service when on site.
You will have
To be successful as Multi Skilled Plumber, you will be an experienced maintenance plumber with proven experience working on commercial/domestic sites, plus
- You will be an experienced plumber with proven experience working on commercial sites
- You must hold City and Guilds Plumbing
- You will have general building maintenance skills alongside such as carpentry, plastering and general maintenance.
- You will be based in the Midlands region and happy with a regional role.
You will get
As Multi Skilled Plumber you will enjoy a competitive salary of £21.5K-£24K paid as £12-£13.50PH + OT + Vehicle
- Company van, fuel card, PDA etc as standard
- Travel paid door to door
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Call out rota and overtime available at lucrative rates
- Pension contribution
- Regular staff meetings with engineers
- Genuine career progression
You can apply
To Multi Skilled Plumber by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com