You will like
Working for a respected membership association and leading UK independent testing, research and consultancy organisation, providing specialist services in construction and building services. Bracknell, Berkshire and Preston Lancashire, office locations are available. This organisation are renowned as the benchmark in quality and clients can be assured of an independent approach and authoritative reputation. Their wide range of services to help companies improve the design, build and operation of buildings and a unique blend of product testing and market research helps manufacturers gain the relevant certifications and plan marketing strategies. Membership is a high-value offering and this will make ensure that you very much enjoy this job opportunity!
You will like
The Membership Services Manager job itself which is a hands-on role responsible for the development, implementation and day to day management of the Membership Services department, including training, knowledge management and library services. To give context, services include an information centre, library, bookshop, expert advice, networks, training, and events. We provide the latest industry research, legislation, business news, and technical guidance. The corporate membership benefits range from providing online information to providing consultancy and discounts on various product & service offerings.
As a Membership Services Manager your main duties will be:
- Working with the Business Manager, contribute to the strategic planning and achievement of business plans and budgets for the membership services team
- Generate increased revenue for current membership services offering and identify new revenue streams, project managing their development and launch
- Manage existing supplier provision, and develop the expansion of the provider network, implementing appropriate service level agreements and overseeing peer to peer review programmes
- Undertake regular external site visits to key customers and stakeholders to develop and strengthen member services and revenue
- Introduce innovative new training approaches, including the development of blended learning, e-learning and accredited programmes
- Develop an on-line presence across the information and training areas of the website, ensuring effective content that promotes high-quality customer-focused services
- Working with the marketing team, develop innovative strategies, including social media and e-mailing campaigns to increase sales pan-industry
- Line Manage the assigned membership services team
- Manage day to day operational requirements of the membership services team to deliver consistent customer excellence
- Oversee the smooth and efficient running of the library and knowledge hub, being responsible for the acquisition, organisation and distribution process
- Manage and engage the stakeholder Training Panel to identify trends, opportunities and establish constructive feedback channels
- Liaise with other key stakeholders over the delivery of membership services offerings
- Ensure contractual and regulatory compliance of the department and be responsible for the relevant quality and audit requirements, including advice, guidance, delivery and assessment
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement that includes the collection and measurement of performance data against agreed KPI’s and benchmarks
This is an office-based role with a working pattern of 37 hours per week, Mon – Thursday 8.30am-5pm and on Friday 8.30am4.30pm.
You will have
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of membership service delivery (desirable)
- Built environment knowledge (desirable)
- Training and development experience (desirable)
- Library and knowledge management experience (desirable)
- Experienced sales and marketing professional with strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proven track record of designing and project managing the introduction of new products and services
- Experience of team management
- Highly developed communication skills, external customer/stakeholder liaison, networking and presentations
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with CRM and website content management systems
- UK wide travel, holding full UK driving licence
You will get
Salary Depending On Experience £40K-£43K + Package
Benefits include Pension Scheme, Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation), 26 Annual Holidays (pro-rata) and additional 8 Bank Holidays etc.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.