You will like
Working for a respected membership association and leading UK independent research and consultancy organisation, providing specialist services in construction and building services. This organisation are renowned as the benchmark in quality and clients can be assured of an independent approach and authoritative reputation.
Membership is a high-value offering, with benefits ranging from online information libraries to consultancy, training, events and industry discounts; this will make ensure that you take pride in your employer and very much enjoy this job opportunity!
You will like
The Membership Services Administrator job itself where you will be the first point of contact for Membership and the focus of the role is to support the delivery of member services activity. More specifically:
• Administer the day to day membership procedures, including new members, resignations, and the annual member invoicing process. • Ensure regular maintenance and update of member records on the CRM system. • Respond to member requests for information or support via email, telephone and Purechat. • Undertake regular telephone contact programmes as directed, ranging from the promotion of member services, conducting member feedback to outstanding subscriptions reminders. • Provide administrative support to training and event management activities, including bookings process, liaising with customers and external partners. Co-ordinate online events, including the set-up, and customer support activity. • Liaise with membership and marketing teams regarding the production and promotion of dedicated membership communications, such as newsletters and annual subscriptions. • Provide general support to the membership team and wider business unit as required. • Gather data and run reports on a regular basis and as requested. • Undertake activities in accordance with the quality procedures and ISO 9001:2015. • Undertake other duties as required.
This is an office-based role (Bracknell or Preston) working 37 hours per week, Mon – Thursday 8.30 am-5 pm and on Friday 8.30 am-4.30 pm.
You will have
To be successful as a Membership Services Administrator you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Excellent administrative skills with an eye for detail
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and online digital platforms (Teams, GoTo)
- Excellent customer service skills • Flexible working approach
You will get
As Membership Services Administrator you will enjoy a competitive salary to £22K + Package
Benefits include Pension Scheme, Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation), 26 Annual Holidays (pro-rata) and additional 8 Bank Holidays etc.
You can apply
To Membership Services Administrator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org